Thursday, January 29, 2009

My New Place

For rent:

Fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment in Alcobendas (Madrid). Newly remodeled bathroom and kitchen with new stove and oven; recess lighting. Heating included. Breakfast nook, living room, 2 terraces and community pool. Located across a park.  Really nice landlord.

That is what an ad for my new "piso" would have looked like.

I am not allowed to whine about where I live and you shouldn't be envious. :)  


My Building- I'm in 2A -that on the third floor


My foyer- with my little shopping cart


My salon- the living room with an expandable dining room table, lots of chairs, and door to terrace 



Bedroom number one



Bedroom #2 and my office with view of the park



My Bedroom- I needed some color after all that wood



My Bathroom



My Kitchen and washing machine- the door goes to a terrace and looks out to the pool



My Breakfast Nook- I love this spot in the mornings



5 comments:

SMizell said...

"community pool" how on earth is one not to be jealous of that?! Hmmm. I love your bed room! And the kitchen looks awesome.

alexithymiaa said...

looks great. =)

post pictures of the town!

alexithymiaa said...

alexithymiaa= ivette.

haha. i had no idea.

Jazmine said...

its awesome sister!! one of those bedrooms is mine!! =D what a blessings you got such a great place! wow your own place!! i love you and miss you :(

rice4breakfastlunchanddinner said...

It looks like someone's nose was running money and they blew it all on you.
H.T.